From: Anne Gentle [mailto:annegen...@justwriteclick.com]
Sent: June-14-16 6:06 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [magnum][lbaas][docs] Operator-facing installation
guide

Let us know if this is what you're looking for:

http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html

Thanks Major Hayden for writing it up.
Anne

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Hongbin Lu
<hongbin...@huawei.com<mailto:hongbin...@huawei.com>> wrote:
Hi neutron-lbaas team,

Could anyone confirm if there is an operator-facing install guide for
neutron-lbaas. So far, the closest one we could find is:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/LBaaS/HowToRun , which doesn't seem to
be a comprehensive install guide. I asked that because there are several users
who want to install Magnum but couldn't find an instruction to install
neutron-lbaas. Although we are working on decoupling from neutron-lbaas, we
still need to provide instruction for users who want a load balancer. If the
install guide is missing, any plan to create one?

Best regards,
Hongbin

Anne Gentle
www.justwriteclick.com<http://www.justwriteclick.com>