There have been a number of bug fixes to the NUMA code in both Mitaka and Newton. I think you would need to be very careful in your backporting :)

-jay

On 06/15/2016 09:55 AM, Paul Michali wrote:
Yeah, was thinking more of technically vs policy. Wondering if there are
other dependencies or if I could patch this into a Liberty code base.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:38 PM Jay Pipes <jaypi...@gmail.com
<mailto:jaypi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 06/15/2016 03:58 AM, Paul Michali wrote:
     > Awesome Jay!
     >
     > Do you think this is something that can be backporting to Liberty w/o
     > other dependencies? We're running Liberty on our system right now.

    Doubtful, Paul :( The policy for upstream is not to backport feature
    patches. This would be something you would need to do yourself -- i.e.
    keep patch technical debt for whichever distribution of OpenStack you
    are using (or sources if you're going that route).

    Best,
    -jay