Jeremy, thank you for pointing this out! It saved me from such a headache!
BTW, is there any plan to workaround this in puppet-jenkins?

On 06/15/2016 08:39 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2016-06-15 13:17:54 +0300 (+0300), Evgeny Antyshev wrote:
[...]
This all started yesterday when I updated Virtuozzo CI using latest puppets,
Zuul, Jenkins and other stuff.
The update somehow led to Zuul not passing environment variables like
ZUUL_CHANGE, LOG_PATH to Jenkins job.
[...]

Very recent Jenkins releases began preventing injected parameters
from making it into worker environments.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2016-May/004284.html