I want to collect an *extra_resource* info from compute node(s) and add it in
to the compute_nodes table. I like to understand how nova-compute interacts
with DB currently.

Thanks,

Rao Adnan Khan
AT&T Integrated Cloud (AIC) Development | SE
Software Development & Engineering (SD&E)
Emai: rk2...@att.com<mailto:rk2...@att.com>
Cell phone: 972-342-5638

RESTRICTED - PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
This email is the property of AT&T and intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If you have reason to believe you have received this in error,
please delete this immediately; any other use, retention, dissemination,
copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited.