From: Vikas Choudhary [mailto:choudharyvika...@gmail.com]
Sent: June-22-16 3:58 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Kuryr][Magnum] - Kuryr nested containers and
Magnum Integration

Hi Eli Qiao,

Please find my responses inline.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 12:47 PM, taget
<qiaoliy...@gmail.com<mailto:qiaoliy...@gmail.com>> wrote:
hi Vikas,
thanks for you clarify, relied in lines.
On 2016年06月22日 14:36, Vikas Choudhary wrote:

Magnum:

  1.  Support to pass neutron network names at container creation apis such as
pod-create in k8s case.
Hmm. Magnum has deleted all wrapper API for container creation and pod-create
Oh, I was referring to older design then. In that case, What would be
corresponding alternative now?
Is this related to Zun somehow?
[Hongbin Lu] The alternative is native CLI tool (i.e. kubectl, docker). This is
unrelated to Zun. Zun is a totally independent service, regardless of Magnum
exists or not.

  1.  If Kuryr is used as network driver at bay creation, update heat template
creation logic for kuryr-agent provisioning on all the bay nodes. This will
also include passing required configuration and credentials also.

In this case, I am confused, we need to install kuryr-agent on all bay nodes,
so and kuryr-agent's for binding neutron ports and containers port, we will
need to install neutron-agent on bay nodes too?
Neutron-agent will not be required on bay nodes. Only kuryr-agent will be
sufficient to plumb the vifs and vlan tagging.

--

Best Regards,

Eli Qiao (乔立勇), Intel OTC.