Hi Antonio,

That sounds like a bug! Looks like we decode the temporal key coming in from
the terminal, but don't properly encode it when getting the HMAC. This
generates the UnicodeEncodeError on python 2.7, and I've submitted
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/335615/ to address this.

I'm not sure about what's going on with the temporal generated on python 3,
though. FWIW, I'll often forget whether it's supposed to be
X-Container-Meta-Temp-Url-Key or X-Container-Meta-Tempurl-Key. (For reference,
use the first one.) Maybe that's the issue?

Tim