This is some neat work. I like it.

We have a graph of nodepool nodes in use in grafana[1]. Looking at a 30
day window, its pretty easy to tell that the weekends are low activity.
Running big tests like this on a Saturday would be great. Of course,
there won't be much infra support on that day.

What we can do for running just the multinode migration test is create a
new pipeline(maybe call it heavyload or something) and attach 100 copies
of the test to that pipeline. Then you only need one gerrit change and
you issue a 'check heavyload' comment on the review and it will run all
100 copies of the test. Gate-tempest-dsvm-multinode-live-migration-1,
gate-tempest-dsvm-multinode-live-migration-2 ... and so on. I think this
is better than reusing the experimental pipeline since people will try
to check experimental on nova from time to time and probably don't
expect to use 200 virtual machines. It's not a very clean suggestion,
but it would work. Someone else might have a better idea.

[1]http://grafana.openstack.org/dashboard/db/nodepool?panelId=4&fullscreen&from=1464741261723&to=1467333261724

--
  Spencer Krum
  n...@spencerkrum.com