Hello Team,

I have an Openstack Kilo three node setup. It has one controller, one compute
and one neutron node.

I am using OVS switch as soft switch between compute and neutron nodes.

Now, I need GBP to be configured on this existing Openstack. All the documents
that I could find have only explained about enabling GBP in a devstack
environment. I am not sure about the pre-requisites required, packages to be
installed, configuration files to be changed.

Can anyone please help me with some information regarding GBP installation and
configuration?

Thanks & Regards,
Kiruthiga