Hi,

I've been working in the OPNFV (https://wiki.opnfv.org/) on a JuJu Charm to
install the OpenStack Congress service on the OPNFV reference platform. This
charm should be useful for anyone that wants to install Congress for use with
an OpenStack deployment, using the JuJu tool. I want to get the charm
upstreamed as an official openstack.org git repo similar to the other repos for
JuJu Charms for OpenStack services. I participate in the Congress team in
OpenStack, who don't know the process for getting this charm upstreamed into an
OpenStack repo, so I am reaching out to anyone on this list for help.

I have been working with gnuoy on #juju and narindergupta on #opnfv-joid on
this. The charm has been tested and used to successfully install Congress on
the OPNFV Colorado release (Mitaka-based, re OpenStack). While there are some
features we need to continue to work on (e.g. Horizon integration), the charm
is largely complete and stable. We are currently integrating it into the OPNFV
CI/CD system through which it will be regularly/automatically tested in any
OPNFV JuJu-based deployment (with this charm, Congress will become a default
service deployed in OPNFV thru JuJu).

Any pointers on how to get started toward creating an OpenStack git repo for
this are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T