There doesn't seem to have been any responses here, so I've gone ahead and
proposed a patch to alter the meeting times:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/338130/

Rob

On 30 June 2016 at 09:29, Rob Cresswell
<robert.cressw...@outlook.com<mailto:robert.cressw...@outlook.com>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've mentioned in the past few meetings that attendance for the 800 UTC meeting
time has been dwindling. As it stands, there are really only 3 regular
attendees (myself included). I think we should consider scrapping it, and just
use the 2000 UTC slot each week as a combined Horizon / Drivers meeting.

Does anyone have any strong objections to this? I'm more than happy to run the
meeting if people would like to attend, but it seems wasteful to drag people
into it each week if its empty.

Rob