Hey all,

So we've had a few issues with plugin stability recently, and its apparent that
many plugins are building off Horizon master as a dependency. I would really
advise against this. A more manageable development process may be to:

- Base stable plugins against a stable release of Horizon
- Base WIP versions/new plugins off the last Horizon milestone, b2 in this
case, and then bump the version and capture issues within the same patch. This
should prevent random breakages, and should allow you to just look at the
release notes for that milestone.

On the Horizon side, we've moved our FF a week earlier, so I think that week
combined with the usual RC period should be enough time to fix bugs. We'll aim
to make sure our release notes are complete with regards to breaking issues for
plugins, and deprecate appropriately.

Rob