Hi all
There is a patch[1]  add ability to OVN to update port status in Neutron DB
when creating VM.
In this patch,  it will call method in ml2 mech_driver to change port status in
Neutron DB,  which invoked by ovsdb monitor.
But in vm live migration scenario, it should not update port status at first
stage(pre_live_migraion)  in destination host, as there in no binding host in
port bind profile now.  And later in the last stage(post_live_migration)[2] it
should  update port status to ACTIVE.
So if we should consider the vm live migration as described previously, and is
there anything else we should  consider about vm migration in OVN?

ThankJingting
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178826/[2]
http://paste.openstack.org/show/198298/