Doug and friends,

I made a pretty serious error when tagging kolla-kubernetes originally.
Kolla-kubernetes is in development and not in a production ready state.  We
also don't intend to apply for many if any tags for this repository until it
becomes more mature.  We do not intend to do backports to this repository once
Newton is released.

The original tag should have been 0.1.0.0b1.  The second milestone tag was
0.1.1 (which should have been 0.1.0.0b2).  I caught this during Doug's review
but it was merged before I had a chance to talk to the release team about
solutions to this problem.

I don't expect to rewrite the tags or any of that.  I'd like guidance on what
to do for milestone 3 and Ocatta as well (where I guess we can just reset on
0.2.0.0b1).

Regards
-steve