On 28/07/16 12:34 PM, Yasemin DEMİRAL (BİLGEM BTE) wrote:
hi
I work on installation nova-docker in multi nodes openstack mitaka systems. how can I configure nova-scheduler filter to compute node and controller node ?
You should have the nova-scheduler ideally on the controller node (but it can be anywhere other than the compute nodes itself). I am not sure if we recommend excluding any particular scheduler in case of nova-docker that usually apply for virtual machines, but you should be able to use the filters you need via the
nova.conf on your scheduler node.
Thank you
Yasemin Demiral