Victor <victor.mora...@intel.com> wrote:

Manjeet,

Tony has some issues moving model classes to other location. Given that some class models are used by other neutron services, Ihar suggest to use debtcollector to make this transition smoothly. Can we include that solution as part of this movement?

Absolutely. There should be a debtcollector based wrapper to move models around, as in: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/330870/13/neutron/db/agents_db.py @ line 88

This should be spun out into a separate review, then utilized in all refactoring patches.

Thanks
Victor Morales