Hey,

We look like we are getting close to merging the os-api-ref integration
with openstackdocstheme.

Unfortunately, there is no "phased" approach available - the version
released with compatibility for openstackdocstheme will not work
with oslo.sphinx.

So, we need a way to use oslosphinx until it is released, and the new
theme after it is released.

I suggest we put a temporary section of code in the `conf.py` of each
project using os-api-ref - I have a WIP preview for designate up for
review [0]

Can I get some feedback, if people think this is a good way forward?

The list of repos I have using os-api-ref is (from [1]:

openstack/networking-sfc
openstack/ceilometer
openstack/glance
openstack/heat