On 08/08/16 17:09, Ricardo Rocha wrote:
* trying the convergence_engine: as far as i could see this is already
there, just not enabled by default. We can give it a try and let you
know how it goes if there's no obvious drawback. Would it just work
with the current schema? We're running heat mitaka

There's been a bunch of bug fixes (including performance fixes) during Newton, which is why it wasn't enabled by default in Mitaka (and hopefully will be in Newton - it is enabled on master right now). We also haven't been backporting convergence bugfixes to the stable branch. So while you can just turn it on and it should work modulo bugs, I wouldn't recommend it.

cheers,
Zane.