The attached script is something I’ve used for a while and it works pretty
well. It does a little more than just the screen reconnection, it also gets you
the swift/cinder volumes that you’ll need if you want to run, say Trove.

-amrith

From: Abhishek Shrivastava [mailto:abhis...@cloudbyte.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:52 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [devstack] How to start all OpenStack services
after restarting system?

Hi Zhi,

Use "screen -c stack-screenrc" this will take you to the services screen.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:03 PM, zhi
<changzhi1...@gmail.com<mailto:changzhi1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
hi, all.

    Currently, there is no "rejoin-stack.sh" script in devstack.

     It will clear all resources and create all resources if I rerun
"./stack.sh" after restarting system.

     So,  how to start all OpenStack services after restarting system quickly?

Thanks
Zhi Chang

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0Byq0j7ZjFlFKV3ZCWnlMRXBCcU0&revid=0Byq0j7ZjFlFKa2V5VjdBSjIwUGx6bUROS2IrenNwc0kzd2IwPQ]
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek
Cloudbyte Inc.<http://www.cloudbyte.com>
#!/bin/bash
# restart-devstack

# remount the data volumes being used by swift and cinder
sudo losetup -f /opt/stack/data/swift/drives/images/swift.img
sudo losetup -f /opt/stack/data/stack-volumes-default-backing-file
sudo losetup -f /opt/stack/data/stack-volumes-lvmdriver-1-backing-file

sudo mount -t xfs -o rw,noatime,nodiratime,nobarrier,logbufs=8 /dev/loop0
/opt/stack/data/swift/drives/sdb1

# re launch the screen session
screen -c /opt/stack/devstack/stack-screenrc -m -q -d