On 8/18/2016 1:18 PM, Matthew Thode wrote:
Perhaps a better option would be to get oslo.db to run cross-project
checks like we do in requirements.  That way the right team is covering
the usage of postgres and we still have coverage while still lowering
gate load for most projects.

I don't see the value in this unless there are projects that have pg-specific code in them. The reason we have cross-project unit test jobs for reqs changes is requirements changes in upper-constraints can break and wedge the gate for a project, or multiple project. E.g. removing something in a backward incompatible way, or the project with the unit test is mocking something out poorly (like we've seen lately with nova and python-neutronclient releases).

Matt Riedemann