Early planning is starting for the Ocata summit so I've started an etherpad to dump ideas for sessions:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-nova-summit-ideas

The summit in Barcelona is 4 days, with ops and cross-project taking up Tuesday and most of Wednesday. The Friday meetups will be in the afternoon, which leaves Thursday and Friday morning for fishbowl sessions. I think we'll have 13 fishbowl sessions compared to 18 that we had in Austin. This is probably fine given we had maybe too many sessions in Austin. It also probably means we'll do like one unconference instead of two.

Ocata is also going to be a shorter release (sounds like maybe 4-4.5 months instead of 6). So we're going to have a shorter runway to get things done.

Anyway, this is all very early, but I wanted to start this rolling because it will be on top of us before we know it.

Matt Riedemann