On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 10:40:07PM +0000, Elancheran Subramanian wrote:
> Hello There,
> I’m currently playing with using Tempest as our integration tests for our
> internal and external clouds, facing some issues with api which are not
> supported in our cloud. For ex, listing domains isn’t supported for any user,
> due to this V3 Identity tests are failing. So I would like to know what’s the
> best practice? Like fix those tests, and apply those fix as patch? Or just
> exclude those tests?

It really depends on the configuration of your cloud. It could be a bug in
tempest or it could be a tempest configuration issue. You also could have
configured your cloud in a way that is invalid and breaks API end user
expectations from tempest's POV. It's hard to say without out knowing the
specifics of your deployment.

I'd start with filing a bug with more details. You can file a bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest

If it's a valid tempest bug then submitting a patch to fix the bug in tempest is
the best path forward.

-Matt Treinish