Hi Jorge,

Rally team is working on feature called "Hooks".
"Hooks" are going to allow to use Rally to run workloads and inject any
actions (including using existing Chaos frameworks)

Here is the patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/352276/
Here is merged spec:
https://github.com/openstack/rally/blob/master/doc/specs/in-progress/hook_section.rst

You are very welcome to join this effort and help Rally team deliver it
faster.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic