+1

On 08/09/16 03:59, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
Kolla core reviewer team,

It is my pleasure to nominate Christian Berendt for the Kolla core team.

Christian’s output over the last cycle has been fantastic – cracking the
top 10 reviewer list for the full cycle.  His 30 day stats [1] place him
in solid 7^th position, and considering the size of the core review team
we have, this is a great accomplishment.  Christian also has solid 60
day review stats [2] place him in solid 7^th position.  But more
importantly his reviews are of high quality.  He has great IRC
participation as well as having implemented all kinds of bug fixes all
over the code base.  He clearly understands Kolla by the quality of his
reviews.

Consider this nomination a +1 vote from me.

A +1 vote indicates you are in favor of Christian as a candidate, a 0
vote indicates an abstain, and a -1 is a veto.  Voting is open for 7
days until September 15^th , or a unanimous response is reached or a
veto vote occurs.  If a unanimous response is reached or a veto occurs,
voting will close early.

Regards,

-steve

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla/30