On 09/14/2016 02:31 PM, Steven Hardy wrote:
Related to this is the future of all of the per-role customization
interfaces.  I'm thinking these don't really make sense to maintain
long-term now we have the new composable services architecture, and it
would be better if we can deprecate them and move folks towards the
composable services templates instead?

my experience is that the ExtraConfig interfaces have been useful to provide arbitrary hiera and class includes

I wonder if we could ship by default some roles parsing those parameters?
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: gfidente