Kirill Zaitsev wrote:
> Your email says, that in Murano we have:
> 1 fb 3wr
>
> This might be an error on my side, because I believe I’ve requested 1 fb
> 1wr in the questionnaire.

Actually you requested 1fb, 1wr and a contributors meetup (if
available). Since we didn't have room left for a Friday afternoon
contributors meetup, I proposed to give you two contiguous workrooms on
Friday morning instead (for a total of 3 wr).

I'll publish that slot allocation ASAP, and you'll be able to let me
know which slots you don't plan to make use of, so that I can put them
back in the available pool.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)