Hello!

I am nominating Matt Borland for Searchlight UI core. Matt has been working on
searchlight UI since we started it and he is the primary author of the angular
registration framework in Horizon which Searchlight depends upon. Matt has the
second most searchlight UI commits in Newton [0], but more impressively, Matt
has more commits on Horizon than ANY other person in Newton [1]. In addition,
Matt is a top 5 reviewer on Searchlight UI [2] and a 12 reviewer on horizon [3]
He has provided thoughtful feedback and valuable insights throughout his time
on Searchlight.

Searchlight UI core team is currently the combination of Searchlight cores and
Horizon Cores.  With this change we would make a searchlight UI core group that
can has core privileges in addition to those two groups.

[0] http://stackalytics.com/?metric=commits&module=searchlight-ui
[1] http://stackalytics.com/?module=horizon&metric=commits
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/horizon/180
[3] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/searchlight-ui/180