Hi,

Here is this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.

Bugs (dtantsur)
===============
- Stats (diff between 12 Sep 2016 and 16 Sep 2016)
  - Ironic: 186 bugs (-69) + 215 wishlist items (+2). 1 new (-40), 145 in
progress (-36), 0 critical, 32 high (-3) and 15 incomplete (-1)
  - Inspector: 11 bugs + 18 wishlist items (-2). 1 new, 12 in progress, 0
critical, 2 high and 1 incomplete
  - Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 8 (-1). 0 new, 0 critical, 0 high
- the bug smash was a fantastic success, let's have it from time to time
- dtantsur on PTO Sep 19-20, so the stats are from Friday

Gate improvements (jlvillal, lucasagomes, dtantsur)
* trello:
https://trello.com/c/HWVHhxOj/1-multi-tenant-networking-network-isolation
- we've reduced the number of unused jobs we generate in project-config
- one missing job was spotted and added: pxe_ssh + whole disk image (and it
seems to pass!)
    - TODO: make it voting after some time
- vsaienk0 is working on experimental job using Xenial
- Patches proposed to get ironic-multinode job workiing.

Notifications (mariojv)
=======================
* trello: https://trello.com/c/MD8HNcwJ/17-notifications
- power state notifications: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321865/ needs
more work and reviews

Enhanced root device hints (lucasagomes)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/f9DTEvDB/21-enhanced-root-device-hints
- It's been postponed to Ocata, but the base patches for ironic-lib is already
merged
- A -2 patch waiting for Ocata to open is already proposed:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/366742/

Install guide migration (JayF and mat128)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1612278

Inspector (dtansur)
===================
- we've worked around a problem with grenade, so we're landing the last patches
for Newton
- we've moved all our jobs except for discovery one to grenade (incl. nv jobs
on ironic and IPA)
    - we plan on moving the discovery job too before stable/newton

Drivers:
========
DRAC (mgould/lucas)
- ifarkas has left RH, our new contact for the driver is mgould

Until next week,
--ruby

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard