What if policy will be manageable using RESTful API?
I'd like to validate the idea to handle policies in keystone or affiliated service: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/325326/

On 21.09.2016 17:49, Matt Riedemann wrote:
Nova has policy defaults in code now and we can generate the sample using oslopolicy-sample-generator but we'd like to get the default policy sample in the Nova developer documentation also, like we have for nova.conf.sample.

I see we use the sphinxconfiggen extension for building the nova.conf.sample in our docs, but I don't see anything like that for generating docs for a sample policy file.

Has anyone already started working on that, or is interested in working on that? I've never written a sphinx extension before but I'm guessing it could be borrowed a bit from how sphinxconfiggen was written in oslo.config.