On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Boden Russell wrote:

I've always wanted a tool that could alert me of "missed mentions" when
I'm offline IRC rather than having to manually parse the IRC logs for
those times I'm offline. However I'm guessing that falls outside the
scope of this tool or could be done with some other tool (I haven't
investigated yet)?

For channels that are configured to have purplerbot running, you can
get that with p!spy. See https://anticdent.org/purple-irc-bot.html

If you want the bot added to a channel let me know, or run your own;
the code is linked from the blog post.

--
Chris Dent               ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)        https://anticdent.org/