On 9/23/2016 8:19 PM, Zhenyu Zheng wrote:
Hi,

Thanks all for the information, as for the filter
Erlon(InstanceLocalityFilter) mentioned, this only solves a part of the
problem,
we can create new volumes for existing instances using this filter and
then attach to it, but the root volume still cannot
be guranteed to be on the same host as the compute resource, right?

The idea here is that all the volumes uses local disks.
I was wondering if we already have such a plan after the Resource
Provider structure has accomplished?

Thanks

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 2:05 AM, Erlon Cruz <sombra...@gmail.com