Le 05/10/2016 08:18, Matthew Thode a écrit :
I've found two possible bugs, one with the online_data_migrations and
one after services are started again (ignoring the online_data_migration
failures).

The online_data_migration bug is located at:
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1630446

The post non-migration bug is located at:
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1630448

At the moment I think the first bug is likely the cause of the second
bug, but don't have enough info to verify or fix it.

Are you sure you also ran the nova-manage api_db sync before doing the db migrations ?

Most of the errors you got are because all those tables were migrated from the 'legacy' DB (now called cell DB) to the API DB, and you need to wrap it up.

Eg. for instance groups :
https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/db/sqlalchemy/api_migrations/migrate_repo/versions/018_instance_groups.py

Replying to bugs anyway.

-Sylvain