Hi vitrages,

In aodh notifier plugin, we receive a ACTIVATE_DEDUCED_ALARM_EVENT and
then create a aodh event alarm.
The event alarm with a `event_rule`, it should be include `event_type` and
`query` which Aodh used to evaluator
a alarm when it receives a specify event to filter with the query to fire
a alarm. see [1]

But we create a event alarm only with `query` in `event_rule`.
The deduced alarm create with the `alarm` state so Aodh will skip to
evaluator the fired alarm.
The `event_rule` seems no necessary in the request body, am I right?
Let me know if i miss something. :)

董文娟   Wenjuan Dong
控制器四部 / 无线产品   Controller Dept Ⅳ. / Wireless Product Operation

D3, ZTE, No. 889, Bibo Rd.
T: +86 021 85922    M: +86 13661996389
E: dong.wenj...@zte.com.cn