On Thu, 2016-10-06 at 19:21 +0700, Renat Akhmerov wrote:
Hi,

As you likely know, the summit format will change after Barcelona. There will
be two events now: PTG (Project Team Gathering) for design sessions and
OpenStack Summit which is more customer/promotion oriented . The first will
take place in Atlanta on Feb 20-24, 2017 and the second one in May 2017 in
Boston. More about that at [1]. Please read it.

Hi,

I'd like to go to the PTG in Atlanta but I can't tell right now if I'll have
budget approved for this event.

Thanks,
Dawid Deja