On Thu, Oct 13 2016, Jake Yip wrote:

Hi Jake,

It's probably better to keep updating the bug, so I've added my comments
there too. :)

> 1) why is the host information flapping? Are there difference services
> generating this data?

Likely divergence between Nova notifications and Ceilometer polling
through Nova API I'd say. But I didn't check.

> 2) If gnocchi data can be viewable by the user, should we only have host id
> in the resource? (similar to what nova shows to user)

I'm not that familiar with Nova, but if compute host have ids that are
also stored as resource_id in Gnocchi, it's likely better to use them.

Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker
// https://julien.danjou.info