RC2 has been tagged.  The stable/newton branch has been created.  Master is
open for business!  Core reviewers please remove any procedural -2’s you have
placed on reviews.

In RC3 of Kolla, we are fixing only critical bugs.  All bugs in rc3 need to be
backported to stable/newton in order to tag 3.0.0.

The deadline for RC3 is short – October 18th – only 5 days.

We really need to hammer down on these last bugs.   As you can see many are
unassigned.  Please cores, help finish the job on Newton and focus on these
last remaining critical issues.  Help welcome from broader community as well ☺