On 10/10/16 08:47 AM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> Hi team,
> I'd like to know if members and supporters of the Telemetry team would
> like to request a space in February 2017 during the next PTG¹ in
> Atlanta.
> It may be hard to schedule enough in advance, but if you got a feeling
> whether you'll be there and want to discuss some things, it's time to
> say so.
> ¹  http://www.openstack.org/ptg

to be honest, i probably could be there but it's very much dependent on
what the topics are. i imagine considering the vast majority of our
contributors are not from North America, this will be a very empty room.

if North America wants to step up, that'd be cool. that or if we have
cross-project topics.

if it's just to go hang out and pat each other on the back well that
will be a hard sell, with or without budget.