Miguel Lavalle <mig...@mlavalle.com> wrote:

Dear Neutrinos,

I am organizing a social event for the team on Thursday 27th at 19:30. After doing some Google research, I am proposing Raco de la Vila, which is located in Poblenou: http://www.racodelavila.com/en/index.htm. The menu is here: http://www.racodelavila.com/en/carta-racodelavila.htm

It is easy to get there by subway from the Summit venue: https://goo.gl/maps/HjaTEcBbDUR2. I made a reservation for 25 people under 'Neutron' or "Miguel Lavalle". Please confirm your attendance so we can get a final count.

+1. (I wonder if 25 is enough. I remember Tokyo party was especially crowded.)

Ihar