We are in dire need of any help core reviewers can provide fixing the following

For everyone that submits a patch, please take responsibility to back port it
to stable/newton.  This is a one click operation.  Make sure not to back port
until after the master patch has gone through review.  If you don’t know how
reach out to me on irc.

We are in need of upgrade testing after this patch set merges.

This is the last patch set needed to tag 3.0.0.  Our deadline is Tuesday
October 18th, 2016 23:45 UTC.

Everything else with stable/newton looking really good!  Please help us finish
the job on 3.0.0.