Dear Readers,

We have TWO back-to-back (double sessions) of Lightning Talks for
Operators. And by "for Operators" I mean largely that Operators will be the

If you have an OpenStack problem, thingamajig, technique, simplification,
gadget, whatzit that readily lends itself to a Lightning talk. please email
me and put it into the etherpad here:

There are two sessions... but I'd prefer to fill the first one and cancel
the second one. But if your schedule dictates that you are only available
for the second, we'll hold both.

(And in spite of my natural levity, it can be a serious talk, a serious
problem, or something completely frivolous but there might be tomatoes in
the audience so watch it.)

David Medberry
OpenStack Guy and your friendly moderator.