Le 2016-10-18 17:30, Shake Chen a écrit :
Thanks for your reply. Hope the Cloudkitty core review team can more active

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/cloudkitty+status:open [7]
First of all you are more than welcome to come and participate ;)
Meanwhile you can be sure that the queue you are pointing here has been really improved for the last few months...As you noticed we are a very small team (so far) so it is complicated to have a strong workflow all the time... We are also in the process of waiting some debate during the summit about some features/blueprints...

All the best

    Christophe

----
Christophe Sauthier Mail : christophe.sauth...@objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack