On 2016-10-20 05:13 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com> wrote:
It's late in the week and the release and infra teams need to see
to our travel preparations. I am declaring the releases repository
frozen until the Tuesday after summit, 1 Nov.

If there are critical security related issues that require a release
before 1 Nov, please contact me directly via email.

Doug
I take this opportunity to thank doug/dims/ttx for their hard work on
release management; they always help PTLs in a productive and
responsive way to reach the goals.
As a PTL, I always feel happy to deal with release management assisted
by such a great team, with nice tools like reno and openstack/releases
repo.

Thanks again,
Well said, Emilien.

Anita.