Hi folks,

During the development of Tricircle, we find that one feature whose spec
has already been accepted is very useful, that is to enhance floating IP
router lookup to consider extra routes[1]. With this feature, floating IP
is allowed to be associated to internal addresses that are reachable by
routes over intermediate networks. However the implementation patch has
been abandoned since the owner didn't update the patch for a long time[2].

We would like to continue to work on it. Shall we just restore the patch or
a new RFE patch is needed?

[1]
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/juno/floating-ip-extra-route.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55987