On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 05:52:43PM +0100, lebre.adr...@free.fr wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are still looking for an irc channel for our meeting:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/393899
> There is no available channels for the slot we selected during our
> face-to-face meeting in Barcelona.
>
> If I'm correct, we have two possibilities:
> - Determine another slot: the first available slot on Wednesday is at 17:00
> UTC.

Or you could look at 1400 on Wednesday

> - Ask for the creation of a new IRC channel dedicated to our WG: something
> line #openstack-massively-distributed

This is an option but you can't hold meetings in project specific channels as
the meeting bot only works correctly in the #openstack-meeting rooms.

We from time to time get asked to cerate a 5th meeting room.  Looking at [1] I
don't feel like we're full enough to persue that.

Yours Tony.
[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lQHKCQa4wQmnWpTMB3DLltY81kIChZumHLHzoMNF07c/edit?usp=sharing