Doug,

As predecessor PTL for Kolla, I have followed your recommendations 1-4
including this ack, although I am not sure its really necessary for me.  Note,
I am not sure Michal (inc0 on irc) wants me to continue as release liaison or
do the job himself, so that step has not yet been taken.  I will contact him in
the next few days to make sure he either updates the release liaison to
himself, asks for a volunteer, or expects me to continue to do that work.  If
he expects me to continue with the work, I will do it at last for the Ocata
cycle.

In any case, I won’t let the releases slip through the cracks as a result of a
PTL transition.

Regards
-steve