On 11/11/2016 10:24 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

This might be easier to swallow in chunks if we have some topics that
need discussing, such as:

- deploying it, what is needed for this? (maybe link to the devstack
patch that added it as a reference)
- when is it needed? answer: during newton, before ocata
- docs on the actual REST API
- docs on the microversions / history and how to make a request with a
microversion
- maybe a little high-level background on how nova is using this in the
resource tracker, and then links to reference specs

If we had a list of topics built up can we start working the changes in
a series so it's easier to digest.

I got a start on docs today, patch is here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/396761/

Matt Riedemann