From: Shuu Mutou <shu-mu...@rf.jp.nec.com>
To: "openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Cc: Haruhiko Katou <har-ka...@ts.jp.nec.com>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Horizon] ui-cookiecutter
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2016 1:24 AM

Hi Horizoners,

Thanks for picking up ui-cookiecutter[1] and setting Ocata-2 milestone at summit[2].
Thai or Cindy? Thank you!!

I'm maintaining ui-cookiecutter, but I'm ready for transferring it as Horizon subproject.

Can I start to create subproject for ui-cookiecutter?
Or please let me know what I should do.

[1] https://github.com/shu-mutou/ui-cookiecutter
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-ocata-priorities

Regards,