I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reviewing specs this week. I've seen a lot of non-core newer people to the specs review process chipping in and helping to review a lot of the specs we're trying to get approved for Ocata. It can be hard to grind through several specs reviews in a day so I appreciate all of the help from everyone here, and it helps later when reviewing the code if you were familiar with the spec as it was being written and reviewed.

Matt Riedemann