Hi Yipei,

A note, that you probably want to use the tags [neutron-lbaas] and
[octavia] instead of [tricicle] to catch the LBaaS team attention.

Since you are using the octavia driver, can you please include a link
to your o-cw.log?  This will tell us why the load balancer create
failed.

Also, I see that your two servers are on the lb-mgmt-net, this may
cause some problems with the load balancer when you add them as
members.  The lb-mgmt-net is intended to only be used for
communication between the octavia controller processes and the octavia
amphora (service VMs).  Since you didn't get as far as adding members
I'm sure this is not the root cause of the problem you are seeing.
The o-cw log will help us determine the root cause.

Michael