On 7 November 2016 at 16:20, Dougal Matthews <dou...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We want to make sure that the Mistral meeting time is as good as possible,
> so that everyone interested can attend. To do that, please add your
> name/nick and the times that suit you to this etherpad:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mistral-meeting-time
>
> If we are really lucky, we will find a time in that for everyone. if we
> are slightly lucky we will find two time slots that covers everyone and the
> meeting can alternate.
>
> We may find that the current time is best for everyone, but I wanted to
> make sure.
>
> Cheers,
> Dougal

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone that added their names to the etherpad. It looks like
the current time does work for most people. How else can we reach out and
increase participation?

I would like to propose that we alternate the meetings each week between
the normal time and a time later in the day. This assumes we have a
volunteer that is able to regularly attend this meeting and start it - if
not, we can just stick with the current meeting time. The other time should
be arranged so it suits rakhmerov, kong and m4dcode (at least).

Hopefully with two alternating meeting slots we can involve more people in
the meetings.

I'll bring this up today in the meeting too.

Thanks,
Dougal