From: Jeffrey Zhang <zhang.lei....@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:53 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla] propose to remove COPY_ONCE feature

@sdake
we can keep COPY_ONCE and COPY_ALWAY in docker images. But in
kolla-ansible side, only implement COPY_ALWAY.

And does kolla-k8s will only implement COPY_ONCE?

@Gerard
COPY_ALWAYS only affect the configuration file, like /etc/nova/nova.conf.
others are still immutable.

@Paul
For the end-user, either COPY_ONCE or COPY_ALWAYS is transparent. When he
running kolla-ansible, there is no big difference.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Paul Bourke